Terms and Conditions
Serendipity For All - Bed & Beyond
We warmly welcome you to Serendipity For All and we request that you familiarize yourself with these General Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Serendipity For All users located at 12 Chemin des Vergers, 88100 Saint-Dié-des-Vosges.
- With the conclusion of a lease, these General Terms and Conditions come into effect.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be provided to users free of charge upon request.
- Tenants must have a permanent residence or residence and must be at least 18 years of age.
- The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of users' property. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are borne by the users.
- All risks related to a stay in Serendipity For All are borne by the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow instructions from the property manager.
- Only in Gîte Sylvestre and Gîte Sapin a maximum of 2 pets are allowed in consultation. The surcharge is € 10 per animal per night or with a maximum of € 25 during the entire stay.
- The administrator can deny and / or deny guests immediate access to Serendipity For All in the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of improper behavior, without further notification and stating reasons and without refund of accommodation costs. li >
- The administrator's administration is decisive without a difference of opinion, unless the users can prove the contrary. The owner decides on all deviations that are not included in these conditions.
- Guests of Serendipity For All must comply with the following House Rules.
2. Reservations confirmation
- The lease can (if space is available) be concluded verbally, by telephone and in writing
- After receiving your reservation request, Serendipity For All will send a final confirmation by e-mail. After that, the reservation is final for both parties.
- On the website of www.serendipityforall.eu reference is made to these General Terms and Conditions.
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay at Serendipity For All.
- The accommodation costs in Serendipity For All must be paid in advance by bank transfer or in cash upon departure. The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the tenant.
- The current rates can be found on our website: www.serendipityforall.eu
- Serendipity For All reserves the right to change prices and rates at any time without prior notice.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the lease entered into, you must notify us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released reservation to third parties.
- Change the amount of persons possible up to 7 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation, the tenant pays a fee to the manager:
- if canceled within 1 week before the commencement date, 100% of the agreed price;
- if canceled within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price;
- if canceled within 3 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the agreed price;
- if canceled within 4 weeks before the commencement date, 25% of the agreed price;
- The amount due can then be transferred to the bank account number of the owner within 14 days.
5. Arrival and departure
- Upon arrival, you must first report to the owner.
- For legitimacy you will be asked to show your passport or ID.
- On the day of arrival you can use the accommodation after 4 pm.
- On the day of departure, the accommodation must be vacated by 11:00 at the latest.
- Only in consultation can deviate from the above times.
- No refunds will be given in case of early departure.
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:00.
- Breakfast is included with the overnight stay. Optional with Gîte Sylvestre and Gîte Sapin
7. Your stay
- Use of the accommodation by third parties is not allowed.
- Visitors are not allowed to spend the night without permission from the manager and without additional payment.
8. Gift cards
- Serendipity For All Gift Cards are valid for 1 year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Serendipity For All is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
9. Safety and environment
- The accommodation should be kept clean and tidy.
- Smoking and open flames are not allowed due to fire safety.
- The property is accessible 24 hours a day during a stay.
10. Contact information
- Serendipity For All - Bed & Beyond
- 12 Chemin des Vergers, 88100 Saint-Dié-des-Vosges
- +33 6 14 68 52 91