Welcome to Serendipity For All
nwind, relax and forget about everything. Our bed & breakfast and apartments, located in the Vosges region of the French countryside, offer a pleasant and relaxing stay for groups of one to eight people.
Relax in the French countryside while getting away from the daily hustle and bustle. Let the surrounding landscape allow you to be yourself.
All of our rooms are equipped with a private shower, toilet and a view of our beautiful region. Each day during your stay, if you wish, your breakfast and dinner will be prepared for you. We also offer a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes. Child care can be provided should you desire a quiet moment alone.
Enjoy the evening tranquility on our terrace or garden and end your day with a peaceful sleep on our comfortable beds.
The Vosges mountains are a great destination during all seasons. Within a few hours drive (no tolls) from Maastricht, you will find yourself in the middle of the mountains, adjacent to the Alsace region. This beautiful mountainous region has water reservoirs, stretched plains and vast forests. There are several outdoor activities such as hiking, motorcycling, cycling, water and winter sports. With the surrounding mountain ranges and beautiful colors of the seasons, we hope you will find the rest & relaxation you are looking for.
"Serendipity For All" is run by a loving couple who fled the crowds and eventually here have settled down. "With a love for nature, clean air and a piece of affection we have found in the region where we were looking for. We hope our guests to experience the same rest and relaxation. "
Please contact us with any questions via the contactform
We hope to see you soon!
Cordial greetings,Jessica & Mario
Serendipity For All
We wish you a good journey
- If you drive a car through France, you have been warned: from 1 July the speed limit on secondary roads will be reduced. You may only drive 80 km/h on roads with one lane in each direction and without a central reservation, and no more 90 km/h as now.
It concerns more than 400,000 kilometers of so-called nationales and départementales routes. On roads with a total of four lanes, the maximum speed remains at 90 km/h.
The French police ensure that there is no transition period. All fixed and mobile radar installations will be adapted to the new speed regime on 1 July. Those who still drive 90 km/h where he is only 80 km/h may also risk a fine of 68 euros.
- Motorways: 130 km/h in dry weather, 110 km/h in rain.
- Roads outside the built-up area with central reservation: 110 km/h in dry weather, 100 km/h in rain.
- Roads outside the built-up area with two lanes in each direction: 90 km/h in dry weather, 80 km/h in rain.
- Roads outside the built-up area with one lane in each direction and without central reservation: 80 km/h Within the built-up area: 50 km/h
- France is particularly strict in the field of GSM and GPS use behind the wheel. You can not call with your mobile phone when you are stationary along the road, although you can not call hands free with earphones and your phone may not be in your field of view while you are driving.
- A radar detector that indicates the exact location of speed cameras and mobile controls, also as an app on your smartphone, is strictly forbidden. These functions must be turned off and information about the locations already on the device must be deleted. The fines can go up to 1,500 euros. Ordinary navigation via a mobile phone is allowed, but your smartphone should be placed in a holder and the screen of the smartphone should not be touched or used during reading to read messages.
- It is not mandatory to turn on your dim lights during the day, but it is advised. It is mandatory to turn them on in tunnels. Dip lights during the day are mandatory on the motor. Wearing a helmet and gloves is mandatory and as a glasses wearer you must have spare glasses with you. Li>
- On narrow mountain roads, increasing traffic has priority over falling traffic. If necessary, the easiest manoeuvrable vehicle has to move for less agile vehicles.
The other maximum speeds in France:
GSM and GPS:
Contact us directly on +33614685291 for a tailor-made offer